Vineyard Dental Group will help to maximize your insurance reimbursements, as well as send you a monthly statement regarding your account. Remember that insurance companies will typically respond within four to six weeks, so please call our office at (707) 545-0944 if your insurance payment has not appeared on your statement in that time. The remaining balance(s) after insurance payment is the patient’s responsibility, and we thank you in advance for promptly meeting your obligations. Options for a monthly payment plan are available, but must be arranged prior to your procedure or through CareCredit® or Chase Health Advance.
Please remember that patients are ultimately responsible for their fees incurred, regardless of insurance coverage.
Our staff is available to answer and assist you with questions regarding your account, so please contact us at (707) 545-0944. Don’t hesitate to make the call, as we can often help clear up simple misunderstandings.
Insurance Companies we are IN Contract With
- Best Life – First Dental Health
- Dearborn National – First Dental Health
- Coalition America – First Dental Health
- Anthem Blue Cross (Prudent Buyer is Blue 100)
- MetLife Dental
- First Dental Health – Best Life
- New Dental Choice
- Delta Dental – PPO & Premier
- North Coast Trust Fund – Blue 100
- Premier Access
- Premera/Blue Cross
- Principal Financial
- Reliance Standard – Ameritas
- The Standard – Ameritas
Insurance Companies we are NOT IN Contract With
- Cigna HMO
- Delta USA – Delta Dental HMO
- United Concordia
- United Healthcare
- Direct Dental Administrators